09 November 2020
Growing Futures was a partnership approach and way of working led by Doncaster Children’s Services Trust (DCST) which aimed to improve the outcomes of families, particularly children and young people, affected by domestic violence and abuse (DVA), through transforming the services that work with them.
- Growing Futures has had a sustained impact on the delivery of services children and families receive.
- The whole family approach to working, central to the Growing Futures approach, has been sustained and impacts positively on family members.
- Work has continued to be developed which may not have occurred without the Round 1 Innovation Programme investment.
- Growing Futures continues to have ongoing impact.
- Strengths-based practice frameworks have been implemented.
- There is mixed evidence concerning whether multi-agency working has become more embedded within the culture of services since the implementation of Growing Futures.
- Referral pathways may have improved as a result of the implementation of Growing Futures.
- Key elements of Growing Futures have been sustained.
Download our evaluation report below. Growing Futures was part of the Department for Education's Children's Social Care Innovation Programme.