Evaluation of the MEAM Approach
19 July 2018
MEAM has commissioned Cordis Bright to conduct a longitudinal evaluation of the MEAM Approach work.
The evaluation will take place over five years between 2017 and 2022 and involves five core elements. These are:
- Building research capacity in local areas developing work using the MEAM Approach.
- An outcomes evaluation of this work.
- An economic evaluation of this work.
- A process evaluation of this work.
- Comparison to the outcomes and process of the Big Lottery’s Fulfilling Lives areas.
The Year 1 (scoping report) has been published and can be downloaded below and from the MEAM website.