Cordis Pulse: September 2015
18 September 2015
September's edition includes:
- The Children’s Society published its annual Good Childhood Report, which showed that the wellbeing of children in England is falling behind that of children elsewhere.
- The Welsh Government published a review, conducted by Cordis Bright, of the implementation of the Child Practice Review framework.
- The Youth Justice Board outlined how it proposes to achieve the government’s stipulated target of 5% budget cuts.
- Ofsted also published guidance to inform providers of learning and skills training for people in custody about the new inspection framework.
- The Local Government Association and the National Audit Office published reports examining the first months of the Care Act.