Cordis Pulse: October 2015
27 October 2015
This month's edition of the Pulse includes:
- A toolkit for MPs on tackling domestic violence. As part of this, the Pulse includes further information about our literature review on effective commissioning of DV and VAWG services
- Prisons & Probation Ombudsman’s Annual Report that highlights that many of the challenges of the past few years are persisting.
- Centre for Crime and Justice Studies report into the effectiveness of community sentences
- The King’s Fund presented the findings of its research into mergers of foundation trusts and NHS trusts, suggesting that many mergers in the past five years have been flawed and offering a number of future alternatives.
- NICE published guidance on delivering home care to older people
- Think Personal Act Local has produced a useful personalised care and support planning tool.