Cordis Pulse: November 2015
19 November 2015
This month's edition of the Cordis Pulse includes information on:
- The Government’s Counter-Extremism Strategy.
- Reports on apprenticeships by Ofsted, the Sutton Trust and the Joseph Rowntree Foundation.
- Reports from the Joseph Rowntree Foundation on: the costs and benefits of paying all the lowest-paid care home workers in the UK the Living Wage; the cost of cuts – a social impact tool for local authorities; and a report on social networks for disadvantaged people from ethnic minority groups.
- A report by the NSPCC on children at risk of neglect.
- A report by the King’s Fund on measuring the performance of local health systems delivered for the Department of Health.
- Information from the Home Office and Department for Education on modern slavery and female genital mutilation.