Cordis Pulse: March 2016
21 March 2016
This edition of the Cordis Pulse includes:
- A report on promoting emotional health, well-being and resilience in primary schools published by the Public Policy Institute for Wales.
- Department for Education statutory guidance on special guardianship.
- Reports from the Joseph Rowntree Foundation on: special educational needs and their links to poverty; building better outcomes for children through evidence based practice; and how housing affects work incentives for people in poverty.
- Ministry of Justice reports on the subjects of: (a) child outcomes after parental separation and (b) what works in managing young people who offend.
- NICE quality standards on domestic abuse for healthcare practitioners and commissioners.