Cordis Pulse: March 2014
01 March 2014
- DfE introduce Local Authority Interactive Tool (LAIT) allowing data about children and young people to be compared
- Report by the YJB on deaths of children in custody
- Evaluation of the ESF funded Peer Mentoring programme in Wales
- DoH published the first annual report on the cross-departmental suicide prevention strategy
- Public Health England data suggests that over 60% of population are overweight
- Cabinet Office for first time publish unit cost data for a variety of government expenditure.