Cordis Pulse: February 2016
01 March 2016
February's Pulse contains further information about:
- A Department for Education paper on children’s social care reforms.
- Reports from the Joseph Rowntree Foundation on: creating an anti-poverty childcare system; the impact of flexible hiring on living standards; preparing for later life; and links between poverty and ethnicity in Scotland.
- Resources from the Department of Health to develop social work across the mental health sector and effective ways to reduce missed hospital appointments.
- Reports from the Home Office and HM Government on gang violence.
- Guidance from Public Health England on: end of life care; the Healthy Child Programme; the Making Every Contact Count approach; and alcohol dependence.
You can download a full copy of the Pulse below.