Cordis Pulse: August 2016
25 August 2016
This edition of the Cordis Pulse includes:
- Annual reports for 2105/16 from Public Health England, HM Inspectorate of Prisons, Care Quality Commission, Health and Social Care Information Centre, and NHS England.
- A report by the Department for Education on the value for money of children's centres in England as part of the national evaluation research study.
- A review of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 one year on by the Ministry of Justice.
- A report on older people being released from prison by the Prison Reform Trust and Restore Support Network.
- A briefing by the Department of Health on their vision for adult social work in England for 2016 to 2020.
- A report by the King’s Fund on GP involvement in clinical commissioning.