Cordis Briefing: January 2020
27 January 2020
Extracts from the Cordis Briefing held on 23 January 2020. Topics covered included:
- Trends in the use of short and long term episodes of care (SALT data)
- Patterns of council tax receipts and business rate retention – what does this mean for social care expenditure?
- A review of the adult social care outcome framework (ASCOF) survey results.
- CQC’s State of Care 2019: focus on mental health.
- The new geography of ICS and what this means for commissioning relationships