- The King’s Fund final report on the future of health and social care in England
- The Commission on Residential Care’s final report envisages "care fit for the twenty-first century”
- The Cabinet Office and Department for Education announced the establishment of a Centre for Youth Impact
- Results of the EPPSE study on the influences of children’s educational outcomes from age 3 to 16
- The Ministry of Justice policy paper on improving support for victims
- HM Inspectorate of Prison’s review of current offender resettlement provision.