The Cordis Briefing is a subscription service for independent sector providers of adult social care and supported housing. Running for over 15 years, the Briefing provides quarterly events which help you keep up-to-date and on-track with major developments in the sector. It:
- Provides succinct analysis of key policy developments within social care services for adults and their implications for providers.
- Pairs it with guidance and practical advice about positioning your organisation to respond effectively.
- Gives you insight into the intentions of commissioners and policymakers and look at how your organisation could maximise the impact of its response.
- Explores strategic and operational implications.
- Provides an opportunity to meet and network with other independent sector providers of adult social care services.
Cordis Briefing dates for 2019 are 17 January, 25 April, 18 July, and 17 October. Refreshments are available from 10am, with the Briefing session starting at 10.30am. Venue: ORT House, 126 Albert Street, London NW1 7NE.
Download and view extracts from the latest Cordis Briefings: